Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Florida Pics

v         Hey Peeps,
      
               As most of you know I went to Florida and the are the pictures of us:


                                                      Seeing Chip and Dale at Epcot
                   Awww! My little brother hugging either Chip or Dale. ( I'm not sure which one LOL)
                                                            Me and Char with Minnie
                                                                   A peek of Elsa
                                                 Sadly the wait to see them was 2 hrs. long : (
                                              We where first in line to see Snow White : )
                                                                 A peek of Anna
                                            Me and my best cuz Kylie eating Mexican food

                                           Mmmmm......  Burritos and Quasadias




And This Is What I Got From Florida:



                                                      Agnas Pop Vinyl sooo cute!
                                   I got this parasol for Elizabeth in the Paris section of Epcot.
                                                   They even wrote her name on it!

              I hope you liked my pics!



Until my next post,
                       ~ Livs

No comments:

Post a Comment